Saturdays and Sundays Only
Also on days during the school holidays on request
Creative parties, crafting and designing products. We can’t all be a modern Picasso or Dyson, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t give it your best shot whilst having fun. All of our classes focus on the process, rather than the end result of art, crafts and design. Here, we consider that each piece of work created is an honest masterpiece. Call us today to find out more or Book Now.
Saturdays, 4-6pm & Sundays, 1-3pm
Spaces are limited, so it’s best to act fast! Call us today to find out more or Book Now.
Innovating and Making understands that schedules can change and despite a registrant’s best intentions they may not be able to attend a workshop. If a registrant is unable to attend the workshop, they can have an alternate person attend in their place. If a substitute cannot be found, Innovating and Making will accept cancellations and issue refunds under the following conditions:
● Important date:
○ The cancellation deadline is no more than 4 business days before a
workshop. In the case of any bookings withe 1-3 days of the workshop, registration fees will not be refunded.
- If Innovating and Making cancels a workshop for any reason, all registration fees will be fully refunded.
○ Registration fees will be fully refunded if the registrant cancels prior to the 4 day cancellation deadline.
○ No refunds will be provided if the registrant is a “noshow” at the workshop. *
○ No refunds will be provided to registered participants if they miss one or more in a series of classes without prior 1-3 days notice.*
○ If the registrant cancels after the registration deadline but prior to the
workshop, the registrant may choose to either:
■ Receive a partial refund of 50% of the registration fee, or apply 50%
of registration fee as a credit for instore product.
■ Apply the full amount as a credit for a workshop offered by Innovating and Making within 6 months from the date of the original workshop. If Innovating and Making does not host another workshop within this period, the first option will apply.
* Some exceptions may apply at Innovating and Making’s discretion.