Refund and Cancellation Policy
Innovating and Making understands that schedules can change and despite a registrant’s best intentions they may not be able to attend a workshop. If a registrant is unable to attend the workshop, they can have an alternate person attend in their place. If a substitute cannot be found, Innovating and Making will accept cancellations and issue refunds under the following conditions:
● Important date:
○ The cancellation deadline is no more than 4 business days before a
workshop. In the case of any bookings withe 1-3 days of the workshop, registration fees will not be refunded.
If Innovating and Making cancels a workshop for any reason, all registration fees will be fully refunded.
○ Registration fees will be fully refunded if the registrant cancels prior to the 4 day cancellation deadline.
○ No refunds will be provided if the registrant is a “noshow” at the workshop. *
○ No refunds will be provided to registered participants if they miss one or more in a series of classes without prior 1-3 days notice.*
○ If the registrant cancels after the registration deadline but prior to the
workshop, the registrant may choose to either:
■ Receive a partial refund of 50% of the registration fee, or apply 50%
of registration fee as a credit for instore product.
■ Apply the full amount as a credit for a workshop offered by Innovating and Making within 6 months from the date of the original workshop. If Innovating and Making does not host another workshop within this period, the first option will apply.
* Some exceptions may apply at Innovating and Making’s discretion.